Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for an energetic and focused Team Leader for our Assembly and Lamination Departments at our Orlando plant.
Assembly: The Assembly Team Leader position oversees all aspects of assembly, from hull hardware through ready-to-ship status.
Lamination: The Lamination Team Leader position oversees all aspects of lamination, including fiberglass finish work.
- Ensure work performance quality at every stage in the process.
- Maintain completion schedule.
- Handle all work performance, attendance and training documentation for team members.
- Ensure that department as a whole is kept clean and organized.
- Develop a cohesive team of quality-oriented problem solvers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Assembly and/or Lamination supervisory experience in a boat manufacturing environment.
- Commitment and willingness to work the hours required to complete the job.
- Sense of urgency, specifically regarding meeting the specified production goals.
- Rational in thinking and decision-making.
- Effective communication skills, specifically informing team members of company goals.
- Strong command of English language (speaking, reading, writing).
- Ability to multitask, specifically completing tasks within set deadlines.
- Self-directed, specifically the ability to run a production line with minimal direction from management.
- Ability to motivate team members to achieve department goals.
- Process-oriented with special attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve proactively and reactively.
- 2 years of Industrial Engineering experience in a boat manufacturing plant.