PRODUCT MANAGER (CRUISERS & YACHTS)
Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for an energetic and focused Product Manager for our Orlando plant. This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of cruiser & yacht development including concept, prototype, product introduction, and market adoption of new models. This role will oversee all aspects of product management for new cruiser & yacht models to establish, enhance, and distinguish product within the competitive arena.
- Develops comprehensive project management plan including scope of work, marketing analysis, budget and costing analysis, and bills of materials.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
- Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to establish pricing strategies, develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Tactical owner of new cruiser and yacht product development plans and prioritization.
- Follows product development work standard.
- Effectively leads project management team in setting and achieving all goals, schedules, and milestones.
- Represents Regal in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- 8 years of experience designing or building mid-sized yachts 30'+
- 10 years of knowledge of boating industry, including familiarity with major brands and features.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated track record of successful project development and implementation.
- Must be a team player and work closely together with other Regal team members.
- Strong relationship builder and a strong personal desire to win.
- Highly motivated self-starter and deadline driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
- Team player mentality but able to work independently as required.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, questioning and communication skills (written and oral).
- Energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- CAD software experience, including Solidworks, Rhino, Siemens, NX, Catia, Pro-E
- Project Management certification or equivalent training.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software suite.
- Professional memberships in industry organizations such as ABYC