PRODUCT MANAGER (SPORTBOATS)
Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for an energetic and focused Product Manager for our Orlando plant. This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of sportboat development including concept, prototype, product introduction, and market adoption of new models. This role will oversee all aspects of product management for new sportboat models to establish, enhance, and distinguish product within the competitive arena.
- Develops comprehensive project management plan including scope of work, marketing analysis, budget and costing analysis, and bills of materials.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
- Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to establish pricing strategies, develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Tactical owner of new sportboat product development plans and prioritization.
- Follows product development work standards.
- Effectively leads project management team in setting and achieving all goals, schedules, and milestones.
- Represents Regal in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- 5 years of experience designing or managing development of 20' to 30' boats
- 5 years of knowledge of the boating industry, including familiarity with major brands and features.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated track record of successful projects and implementation.
- Must be a team player and work closely together with other Regal team members.
- Strong relationship builder and a strong personal desire to win.
- Highly motivated self-starter and deadline driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
- Team player mentality, but able to work independently as required.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, questioning and communication skills (written and oral).
- Energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- CAD software experience, including Solidworks, Rhino, Siemens, NX, Catia, Pro-E
- Project Management certification or equivalent training.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software suite.
- Professional memberships in industry organizations such as ABYC