Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for a self-starter and highly motivated candidate responsible for overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at World Headquarters in Orlando, FL. Key to this position is the implementation of a new ERP system (Epicor) throughout the organization. This position also includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure, applications, and development of new technical solutions. This position is a working manager’s position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The highest priority is the complete implementation of an ERP system (Epicor) from concept to Go Live including all analysis, development, testing, training, and debugging.
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the IT department
- Provide leadership for the development of ongoing ERP solutions that improve business processes
- Work with the Executives, and staff to assess and respond to IT needs
- Manage an IT staff of two people
- Serve as primary contact with outside vendors in the generation of RFPs, bids, contracts, agreements, and other major vendor interactions, Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations
Sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-oriented documented working experience with the following:
- Experience deploying and managing an ERP System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Installation & Maintenance
- MS-SQL 2005 and 2008
- Installation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networks
- VOIP telephony (Avaya Systems)
- Desktop Support, Dell, Windows XP, Windows 7, & Mac OSX
- Cisco Managed switches
- VLAN Management
- SANS Management
- Security systems and protocols
- Apache web servers
- Mobile Environments
- Virus Protection on an Enterprise level
- E-mail filtering (SPAM, etc) on an Enterprise level
- Fiber Optic Systems
- Familiar with website backend structure
- Website Deployment, Internal and External
- iOS app deployment & development
- Microsoft Exchange
- Programming, MS-SQL
- Knowledge of other technical skills, such as video, sound, Photoshop, etc.
- Microsoft Partner
- Microsoft Certified Professional
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Proven experience with the implementation of an ERP system (Epicor desired) in a manufacturing environment. Minimum of a four year degree from an accredited college or university in computer sciences, business administration, mathematics or related field and at least five years’ experience in technical operations management and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience.