PART-TIME HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Regal Marine Industries Inc. is looking for a highly motivated human resource assistant who will be responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handles employment application intake.
- Schedule interviews and make follow-up calls.
- Assists with new-employee orientations.
- Assists with preparation of job postings.
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Assists with benefits administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work independently
- HR degree, or current enrollment towards a degree in HR or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Flexibility, team player mentality and positive demeanor
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be organized and have excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Possess qualities of confidentiality, professionalism and discretion
Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.