Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is for an energetic and focused Engineering Manager for our Orlando plant. This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of propulsion, systems & electrical development including concept, prototype, product introduction, and market adaptation of new models. This role will oversee all aspects of these areas for the entire Regal product line from 19’-53’.
- Develops comprehensive project management plan including scope of work, marketing analysis, budget and costing analysis, and bills of materials.
- Tactical owner of propulsion, systems & electrical for Regal Boats.
- Responsible for or works closely with Regal Naval Architect to ensure boat meets performance criteria.
- Ensure that component selection for all products is reliable and thoroughly tested.
- Validates all new models for performance and reliability.
- Follows product development work standards.
- Develops plans to ensure manufacturing is trained on all systems
- Ensures that vendors are conducting training and performing COI’s as needed.
- Effectively leads team in setting and achieving all goals, schedules, and milestones.
- Represents Regal in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- 10 years of knowledge of the boating industry, including familiarity with major brands and features.
- Strong technical knowledge of systems, propulsion, and electrical.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to find root cause.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated track record of successful projects and implementation.
- Must be a team player and work closely together with other Regal team members.
- Strong relationship builder and a strong personal desire to win.
- Highly motivated self-starter and deadline driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
- Team player mentality, but able to work independently as required.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, questioning and communication skills (written and oral).
- Energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- CAD software experience, including Solidworks, Rhino, Siemens NX, Catia, Pro-E
- Project Management certification or equivalent training.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software suite.
- Professional memberships in industry organizations such as ABYC