Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for a client service professional who will deliver an outstanding experience by creating a welcoming impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each customer at our World Headquarters in Orlando, FL. This position is part-time (approximately 20-25 hours a week) and some flexibility will be needed.
- Use excellent phone etiquette and take appropriate action routing calls as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Answer the multi-line phone calls coming to the general main number during office hours.
- Greet and direct vendors and guests to appropriate individuals and/or area.
- Perform various administrative duties such as sorting mail, prepare outgoing mail.
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby rooms as well as make sure it is efficiently stocked with appropriate brochure.
- Process and manage all tour by recording all visitors as well as maintaining marques for VIP or special visitors.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of related experience.
- Modern office practices and procedures
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Intermediate personal computer operation
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate proficiency in multitasking and phone etiquette.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relations with others.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Multitask – able to be flexible with many interruptions.