Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Technician to work in a non-climate controlled environment for our Orlando Plant. Maintenance technicians repair or maintain machines, keep a structure or building in working order through maintenance and repairs. Performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned and responds to breakdowns in a professional and timely manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Assists with new equipment installation.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints/schematics.
- Ensure all equipment adheres to all applicable safety requirements.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters etc., to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Will work under direct supervision and follows written/verbal instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must be able to work under direct supervision and follow written and verbal instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must be able to demonstrate an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly.
- Must have proven 480 Volt and 3 phase electric experience.
- Must be able to read and understand written and verbal policy, instruction and directions in English.
- Able to use various tools and equipment.
- Must be able to accurately use measuring instruments.
- Ability to work with electrical circuits including both high and low voltage.
- Capability of using programmable logic controllers to troubleshoot and repair equipment especially CNC equipment.