Regal Marine Industries, Inc. is looking for an energetic self-starter who will support the marketing team in a broad range of areas at our Orlando plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports marketing team by providing grammar, copywriting and proofing abilities as needed.
- Assist in coordination of photo shoots, retail boat shows, company meetings and other events.
- Assist with logistics, managing talent, preparing boats and other tasks required.
- Manage promotional materials by coordinating dealer requirements, inventorying stock, pressing dealer orders and arranging shipments.
- Fulfill orders for Regal sportswear and point of purchase materials.
- Support local and regional sales staff by providing new product information and marketing materials, as well as assisting with various sales support functions as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Intermediate to advanced copywriting and proofreading proficiency (examples of written work required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically to major company and industry events.
- Strong work ethic and commitment towards continuous improvement.
- Passion for boating.
- Experience with any or all of the Adobe Creative Suite components including InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Familiarity with the recreational marine marketplace and some boat handling experience.
- Trailering and boat launching skills.
- High-end or luxury retail and customer service experience.