Regal embodies a commitment to crafters who have both experience and a refined perception of what makes a boat extra-ordinary.
If you have experience in any of the below areas or would like to start a career in the boating industry, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manufacturing Supervision – Candidate needs:
- To possess strong people skills
- The ability to develop and coach team members
- A tremendous sense of urgency
- To have a positive outlook on challenges
- To be goal oriented
- To be an active leader who enjoys working on the floor.
- Assemblers - Line workers who use power tools and hand tools to build our boats.
- Sewer - Industrial sewer who has experience in double top stitch and must be able to sew vinyl, leather, and canvas.
- Fiberglass Gel Coat Tech - Sprays gel coat onto mold (night shift)
- Fiberglass Laminator - Laminate layers of fiberglass on molds.
- Grinder - Prepares fiberglass part for rigging by trimming, cutting, grinding and drilling part.
- Prefinisher - Inspect fiberglass parts for defective areas and repairs those using wax, polish and paint.